Scheture is our schematic capture package. The package is built atop the same database
as all of the other Stabie-Soft products. The schematic editor handles iterated
instances, bus'ed pins and wires, parameter passing etc.
The latest production version of Scheture is 3.7.2, please download it if your using an
older version to get the latest updates and bug fixes.
This latest version adds
a new waveform viewer for ngspice generated data.
The spice out translator has added integration with ngspice so from
a single form, you can generate the spice circuit file, run ngspice
and then display the result. Note that Stabie-Soft does not provide
ngspice binaries. You will need to download those and compile for
Perhaps one of the best
features is scheture's ability to generate a schematic (and symbols) from
netlist formats such as verilog or spice.
Take it for a 30 day test drive and see if it is right for you. See the pricing page for details
on our free 30 day evaluations.
Pricing for per seat is only $700/yr.
A simple set of schematics along with the verilog and spice generated from them
can be seen here.
A couple more screen shots showing some graphics
* User control of all object colors and fonts.
* Control of position, size, font, color of property display of symbols.
* A specific placement of a symbol may override property display position, size, font or color.
* A direct on-screen form-less method of editing objects. For example in
this example, note how a a box is
drawn around the text "W=0.5u". The "cursor" is shown between the 0 and the
decimal point. You can simply type, and text will be entered at the cursor
with backspace and delete erasing characters. Upon entering a Return,
the value is updated immediately, all without the need of using a form.
Similarly, in this example, the name
of the pin is being updated, again all without a form or moving the mouse.
Simple, intuitive and fast!
* Implicit connection of symbol pins by name possible for specific schematics.
** In the schematic here, note the bulk connections are made with
this type of
connection. No explicit connection to the bulk is drawn, but all
unconnected bulks will be connected by name in this schematic only.
* Implicit global connection of symbol pins possible.
* Symbol properties may be set for display only (IE ignored by netlister).
* Symbol generator.
* Net tracing thru the hierarchy.
* Property values "push" down so "in context" display of properties displayed during descends thru the hierarchy.
* Hierarchical verilog out.
* Hierarchical spice out.
** spice netlister has option for user defined processing of the parameters,
allowing you to programmatically alter W, L etc.
* Hierarchical smash out. (For Dolphin's SMASH mixed mode simulator).
* Netlist to schematic generator to build a schematic from a netlist.
** Sample of nor3 and adder. Both these schematics were built completely automatically from spice netlists. Note verilog can also be auto generated for cross probing or visualization of hdl.
* Parasitic net schematic generator to visualize an extracted net's R/C network.
* Interfaces with Mentor's RVE product. Cross-probe between layout & schematic.
* Interfaces to open source waveform viewer GWave.
* User specified port order available for spice subcircuits and verilog primitives.
* Plotting, and includes a command to plot all schematics in a library.
* Sample library of symbols provided.
* Free upgrades after purchase